Video Analysis Solutions
Video Stabilization (EIS)
Visidon's Video Stabilization technology is designed for stabilizing video frames to avoid unwanted motion and jitter caused by hand-shaking when capturing video with a handheld device. The solution is based on Visidon's motion estimation technology measuring the global motion between consecutive image frames and compensating the shaking effect in resulting video.
In addition to pure image based video stabilization, Visidon offers an video stabilization solution for gyroscope enabled devices in order to compensate the shaking effect as well as the rolling shutter effect. This is suitable for modern smart phones that have powerful hardware gyroscopes connected to the camera.
- Compensates the global motion caused by hand-shaking
- Real-time performance
- Corrects 6 degrees of freedom
- Additional rolling-shutter correction in HW gyro version
- Robust to real life conditions such as noise, changing illumination, moving objects
Licensing and integrationVDVideoStabilization is licensed as a binary library for the target platform (i.e. Android, Embedded Linux, Windows) with C/C++ APIs.
Visidon Shake Detection is motion detection software for estimating device movements accurately from the camera preview frames. It does not use any additional sensor, but estimates motion purely from the images. The solution is ideal for mobile devices for detecting device movement when capturing photos with long exposures to avoid motion blur.
- Detects device micro movements accurately (x,y,z -axis)
- Real-time performance
- Uses only minimal CPU resources
Licensing and integrationVDShakeDetection is licensed as a binary library for the target platform (i.e. Android, Embedded Linux, Windows) with C/C++ APIs.
Visidon Object Tracking is a software tool for tracking moving objects in camera preview or video. The solution performs in real-time on mobile platforms and enable automatic camera focusing to the desired object while capturing a photo or recording a video.
- Automatic re-detection of objects that are temporarily occluded or leave and re-enter the scene
- Multiple simultaneous object tracking
- Supports both one-click initialization (automatic object size detection) and gesture initialization (bounding box) from the device screen
- Tracks scale, and rotation variations of moving objects and/or when camera is moving
- Supports color and monochrome input images of any resolutions
- Robust to real life conditions such as noise, changing illumination, handshaking
Licensing and integrationVDObjectTracking is licensed as a binary library for the target platform (i.e. Android, Embedded Linux, Windows) with C/C++ APIs. Also an API for Android Java is available.
CinemaGrapah is a magical blend of photo and movie-like animation, creating pictures that are almost alive. Visidon CinemaGraph takes in a short video sequence and automatically aligns the background of the frames and finds the moving objects from the sequence. The user can select which movements are enabled and create unique cinemagraph animations.
- Automatic movement detection and frame alignment
- User control for animation speed, setting video starting and ending positions and manual editing of movement masks
- Supports additional visual effects such as cartoon, lomo, black and white, elegance, and retro
- Output can be saved as animated GIF or MP4 video file