Visidon InFocus is a software tool for fusing multiple differently focused images into one all-in-focus image. InFocus also allows the user to change the focus point after the image capture. The algorithm creates a depth map from the set of images captured during a focus sweep and uses that for creating a user desired output photo.
- All-in-focused image generation based on the estimated depth map
- Automatic depth-map generation
- Out-focusing and user select focus point change after capture
- Input: YUV images captured with different focal settings
- Output: YUV all-in-focus, or focused at specific point
- Number of input images: 2 – 7